He no longer dreams of the apocalypse

29 novembro, 2017

I wrote on Facebook once, that I dreamt of the Armageddon as a possible excuse of never having to go back to my job, ever again. 
This too has changed. I dreamt many days and many nights that I would find a different job, that I would be free.
And now Im free and I got a different job. I have been to therapy.
Life is different now, with my fancy laptop.
With my fancy phone.
With my fancy watch.

I only have two cigarettes left until payday and no cash whatsoever. 
But it has been a good month.

There has been a lot of inward thinking and being away from the night pleasures has been good for me. My mind is clearer, my lungs are almost minty fresh. And my thoughts are sad, always sad. But thats okay. 

I wanted to leave a note of hope, an unusual hope. One I must continue to work on, every day.

0 Comentários: