A kiss

09 janeiro, 2009

A strong and hard kiss
I have seen where you hide.
I have seen the image you try to sell.
I have seen your house.
I have seen your heart.
And all I want now
Its to give you a strong and hard kiss.
Let me kiss you
Let me hug you.
Let me be there for you.
Let me bring light to your darkness.
Let me love you.
Let me, oh let me.
I just want to hold you tight.
Let me, oh let me...
Let me hold tou tight...
Let me take you dancing
I know you ll like it.
Let me take you to London,
I know you ll like it.
Let my body warm yours in the cold nights and days
I know you ll like it.
But you are afraid.
Afraid of me.
Afraid of love.
You are broken in pieces
And I just want to give you love.
Let me, oh let me...
Random Stuff, just to write...
Dedicated to me, oh me....
Bem, o periodo ingles acabou por aqui.
Viva a lingua portuguesa!
Tive uma grande conversa hoje, e descobri outro lado de mim.
Ah! Os dias merdosos de frio congelante continuam...
Brrrr!

0 Comentários: