Winter...

07 janeiro, 2009

And so the Winter (truly) came.
Coldest (fu**ing) day.
And me? Grabbed to my new Zara coat, wearing my new Nikes, wearing this really cool scarf, and with a great shirt...Oh! And Dolce and Gabbana: The One, eau de toillete. Filling the void with stuff? So it seems. But it does feel great. Its almost like you are worth it. You are worth a Dolce and Gabbana perfum, you have that much importance. Feeling like I am on top of the world.

The girl? It just cooled off. Not sure if I am ready to love, and that big impact in me. Twilight is only good because Bella loves Edward, and Edward loves Bella back. One doesnt make a couple.
Who knows?...

Writing in english, just to exercise. Translation? Nop.

1 Comentários:

kiten disse...

apenas a ler os teus devcaneios =p
escreves bem em inglês *