Let's a little more Sex in the City

17 dezembro, 2010

Lately, and when I say lately I mean last night, I'm having this really serious conversations with girls about boys.
Okay, I know it's weird and all that jazz, but however...things have a deep sense of oportunity. There I was thinking "I'm oversized, loud, crazy and ugly, who the fuck would want me. I'm so totally fucking alone." And suddenly hit it me.
This girl, named T. is gourgeus. She's petit and witty, a rebelness in her eyes that strikes
you to the floor. A hair a million girls would kill for.
And then there's this girl, M. Who is a more of a shy person, but still with a great figure,
an amazing sense of humour and a really strong person needing more of a matur guy.
Talking to them, I understood that we are all fucking alone together and that
it's not just a thing of beauty or skininess. Is deeper and stronger than that.
Besides, eventually we'll all be happy right?

Carrio

0 Comentários: