Secrets

19 dezembro, 2010

So, everyone has a secret. Since we were monkeys we were cheating and lying
and just fucking screwing everything up. Secret isn't something new.
However, they do have a deep impact on people's lifes and
that hasn't changed at all.
On my last night of adventures on Lisbon, I found out one that was really big.
And in these last couple days I've learned
so much stuff about people that it's almost fucking scary.
I don't know what I'm going to find out next and it just kills me the fact
that someday it may happen to me. Someone will be talking about my private life.
And my secrets will be shared with someone else.
In a more personal note, I found out a secret that I kind of knew but always
just ignored and I was strangely happy about it.
I know, I'm fucking weirdo.
See you later guys.
Carrio.

0 Comentários: